HEX Head Railway Sleeper Screw Spike
Other Name:Screw Spike, Track Spike, Sleeper Screw, Rail Screw
Nails, Coach Screw
Railway sleeper screw spikes are used for fasten sole plates and
ribbed base plates to wooden sleepers. In rail construction with
the concrete sleepers, the rail sleeper screw is used in
combination with a plastic dowel pressed in the concrete sleeper,
fastenings of rails on concrete sleepers. Characteristically, the
sleeper screw thread may only be produced in a hotforming
operation. The different shapes of the head correspond to the pass
form of the respective spanner used on fastening and loosening of
the rail sleeper screws.
ZHONGYUE can supply a range of rail sleeper screw spikes
manufactured to international standards according to BS, ASTM and
DIN, among others. ZHONGYUE has extensive experience in the rail
industry and a high level of expertise in this specialized field.
ZHONGYUE can manufacture any quantity, large or small, and offers a
range of finishes including hot dipped galvanized, black,
sherardized or self color for the budget conscious.
The screw spike costs more to manufacture than the dog spike or dog
nail, but has the advantage of greater fixing power; approximately
twice that of a dog spike, and can be used in combination with
|Mechanical properties||Tensile strength: ≥400Mpa||Tensile strength:≥500Mpa||Tensile strength:≥800Mpa||Tensile strength:≥1000Mpa|
|Yield strength:≥240Mpa||Yield strength:≥300Mpa||Yield strength:≥640Mpa||Yield strength:≥900Mpa|
|Cold bending: 90 degree without crack|
|Surface||plain (oiled), Oxide black, Zinc, HDG, wax, bitumen, Dacromet,
Note ( 8.8 as a sample)
the first 8: tensile strength of material 45# is 800MPa;
the second 0.8: the yield ratio is 0.8;
the yield strength of material 45# is 800MPa x 0.8 = 640 MPa.
Packing: 25Kg plastic bags and wooden pallets or according to
- Raw material Steel Rod
- Wire drawing
- Head forming
- Heat treatment
- Surface treatment
- Final inspection
- color painted
- oxide Black (most choice)
- Brinell Hardness Tester
- Carbon and Sulfur Analyzer
- Rockwell Hardness Machine
- Automatic Impact Testing Machine
- Metallographic Microscope
- Automatic High-speed Analyzer
- Fatigue Testing Machine
- Metallographic Specimen Polishing Machine
- Metallographic Specimen Pointing Machine
1. 25kg per double layer woven bag+ free fumigation wooden pallet
2. in according with your request
1. We produce the rail sleeper screw spikes for the USA with the
standard ASTMA66-87, cold bending 90 degree without cracks.
Standard strength 65000PSI or high strength 100000psi is available.
2. Rail sleeper screw spikes with big disk are mostly used in South
America and Africa
provided the tolerance on the diameter at the upper end is not
exceeded. The material for the rail sleeper screw is complying with
British standard N 15-1961.
3. Sleeper screw 3V meets with NF F50-006, Grade 4.6 and 5.6. The
mechanical properties are in accordance with NF F 50006, tension
strength 700MPA (min), elongation 12% (min), and cold bending 30
degree without crack.
Reduction of Area
4. Screw spike for wooden sleeper (high tension screw spike)
Full size carbon steel screw spikes shall stand being bent cold
45degree around a pin three times, the diameter without crack on
the outside of the bent portion.
Material: 45#, heat treatment
5. Coach screw is used for the mining industry in South Africa
6. DHS35 rail sleeper screw spike, supports the use of the SKL14 rail
7. Rail sleeper screw spike with round thread, according to the
standard NF-F 50014
8. Rail sleeper screw spike with two ends, fixes the rail together
with the Nabla clip system. This spike is very popular in Africa.
We use special material TD16 to produce the sleeper screw to meet
with the bending test, bending 30 degree and straightening it,
9. Timber drive spikes can reduce installation and maintenance costs.
The spikes are used for timber construction highway crossing planks
and panels, bridge and trestle guard rails, motor car set-off,
docks, etc. The washer head is single forged and the excellent
holding power of threads provides tight installation. The spikes
are easily installed, driven with a maul or pneumatic spike driver.
They cannot be overdriven and are easily removed for reuse with a
hand or power tool. The drive spikes are available for a wide
variety of installations and maintenance of way, and meet with the
standard ASTMA66-87, cold bending 90 degree without crack.
Main Size: 5/8×10 and 7/8×7
Surface Treatment: Zinc or according to clients' requirement
Packing: 200LB kegs and wooden pallets or according to clients'
10. Screw spike with slotting head, as per UIC864-1
Size: 24×131 and 24×150
Surface Treatment: Plain, Black painting or according to clients'
Packing: Plastic bags and wooden pallets